Live the true Florida lifestyle in this Beachside Townhome! Stroll just steps to the BEACH! Listen to the waves from your garden entrance patio. This unit is peacefully tucked away in a well-maintained & friendly community not on the main road. It features 2 Owner's Suites, a Remodeled Kitchen & 1/2 bath, Built-in's in Dining Room, ENCLOSED Porch w/new Mini Split AC for more living space. Carport Parking for a single vehicle plus 1 uncovered space. NEWER ROOF, AC 2020, Newer Water Heater, Exterior Painted 2020. PGT Hurricane Impact Windows. Just needs your personal updates to make it yours! Community is Ultra Convenient to Stores, Restaurants, Dr's, & Lab, Churches, A+ Schools, Parks. Friendly Neighborhoods nearby for walking/jogging, BONUS: No weight limit on pets. Low HOA fee.
Residential - Condo, Townhouse, 2 Story, Townhouse
2 Full/1 Half
1,350 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
GREEN FIELD SUBD
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Master Suites,Other - Call Agent,Shower,Tub
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Ice Maker Hookup,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Eat In,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Car Carport,Assigned,Covered,Guest.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio - Unscreened,Porch - Enclosed,Storm Shutters. Dead End Street,Paved Street.
From Hwy 192 go E. to A1a. Turn L. Go approx 1.5 miles to Palmetto Ave turn L. From Eau Gallie Blvd. Go S. on A1a to Palmetto. Turn R. Take the 2nd st. on the R. Go to Unit 12. Use covered park
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price