Don't miss out on this amazing property in the Lake Washington area with over 17 acres and stocked pond. Horse lovers paradise with a 12 stall barn, a/c tack rooms, bathroom, overhead lights, wash bays, separate garage for hay and double garage for equipment. The property also features multiple fenced paddock areas. In the front you have automatic watering systems and in the rear you have watering tubs and hot fencing. It has a legal dressage ring, a round pen and an all purpose area. A private 3 bedroom 2 bath home is on the property fully updated with newer roof, kitchen, appliances, flooring, fans, impact glass side doors, porches and more. The master boasts a walk-in closet, double sinks, high rise toilet, shower and garden tub. Property can be subdivided out or re-zoned AEU.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,602 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Eat In,Kitchen - Island
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Dtchd Garage,2 Car Dtchd Garage,RV/Boat Space (Pvt),Unpaved Drive.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Chain,Porch - Unscreened,Storage/Shed. Dead End Street,Unpaved Street.
Head West on Eau Gallie Blvd. past 95 to Jones Road. Head N on Jones road and follow it to the end. Head straight on the dirt road until you reach barn.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price