Enjoy this fantastic West Melbourne location you have been waiting for on the preserve. This development has their own community park with playground, volleyball and basketball courts. This split bedroom floorplan has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and boasts 1890 sq of living space. Ceilings are 10 ft throughout the home. It has wood laminate in the formal living and dining areas, tile in family room, kitchen and spare bedroom, and carpet in Owner's Suite and 2nd bedroom. The Owner's suite has double sinks, garden tub, shower and walk in closet. Also enjoy the outdoors in the oversized screened patio.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,890 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
HAMMOCK LAKES EAST PHASE TWO
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Living/Dining Combo,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch - Trussed,Sprinkler - Reclaimd. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
Take 192 West to Hollywood Blvd. South on Hollywood to Eber Blvd. Take a Right on Eber Blvd. to Right Brunswick Way and immediate Right on Sedgewood Circle. Next Left onto Glasbern Circle.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price