The perfect location for this beautiful open floor plan with vaulted ceiling, center island, all wood cabinets, granite countertops, SS appliances, double sinks, ADA accessible shower (tub can be removed) and more. The yard is fully fenced with lots of privacy. Includes cocktail pool with water feature, gazebo, retractable awning and side yard that may fit a small boat or jet ski. Large yard for kids or pets. Close distance to the beach, shops, restaurants, parks and school. The home is concrete block with a concrete block addition bringing the square footage to around 2003 sf. Giving you the additional space for an office, playroom or den. This home is well maintained and move in ready.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,003 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SEMINOLE HEIGHTS 1ST ADDN
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Ground Floor,Shower
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Range,Laundry-Hookup,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Handicap Features,Kitchen - Island,Laundry in Garage,Living/Dining Combo,Open Floor Plan,Pantry,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood Shingle, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Gazebo,Retractable Awning,Sprinkler - Well,Storm Shutters. Paved Street,Sidewalks.
Take A1A or South Patrick to Pine Tree Drive. Turn south on School Road. Home will be on your right.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price